The perfect choice for high efficiency, low emission appliances with a range of outputs to suit any installation.
Our commercial and industrial steam boiler range has options for vertical steam boilers and horizontal steam boilers for sale ranging in output from 10 kg/h to 28,000 kg/h. We offer customers suitable solutions either from our own steam boiler range or from that of our associate suppliers along with all steam boiler accessories and full turnkey boiler installation service.
We supply a large range of hot water boilers starting from 70 kW up to 6000 kW. including a full turnkey package, site survey and specification service. This means that we can provide the most efficient and economic boiler solution for your requirements. We specialize in gas boilers, oil boilers, biogas boilers, biomass boilers or dual fuel boilers and work closely with a number of burner companies to ensure the best option for your requirements. Our design, installation and maintenance packages are tailored to suit each individual requirement.
As well as steam boiler sales our turnkey packages include steam boiler maintenance, preparation for annual insurance inspection, boiler installation, pipework installation and commissioning.
Besides the more traditional Oil and Gas fueled units, our portfolio contains options for Electric Boilers, Biomass boilers and Bio-gas fired boilers. Enabling our customers to make use of renewable energy systems, reduce their carbon footprint and help towards preserving the planet for the future.
What happens during the service?
- We’ll inspect your boiler and controls to make sure they’re working properly.
- We’ll check your boiler for corrosion and leaks.
- We’ll take off the casing of your boiler to inspect the main components.
- We’ll check the gas pressure.
- We’ll test the flue to make sure it’s not emitting any unsafe fumes.
- We’ll clean the parts (if tests indicate they need it).
- We’ll pop the casing back on and check the seals.
- We’ll leave you with a checklist of information about your boiler’s safety.
You can trust us for your boiler properly. All our engineers are approved by the Gas Safe Register, the UK’s official registration body designed to protect the public against unqualified engineers and unsafe gas work.